Skills for Success: Create Your Blueprint : Vision Boarding Workshop-March 3rd
Event Date: 03/03/2018
Event Time: 10am-5pm
Event Location: NY1 Studios – 75 9th Ave. between 15th & 16th Street, Elevator #33
How do we create our ideal life?
Oprah says that vision boards changed her life. Creating a vision board can change your life too.
This full-day, guided workshop is a unique opportunity to focus and envision your ideal personal and professional life. By taking this time for yourself you will learn new practices in mindfulness, vision setting and create a blueprint for your authentic life.
- A full day of breathing room and reflection. (the very thing you keep promising to give yourself but never do!)
- Clarity on what you really want (No more settling for someone else’s dreams)
- Space and time to map out your ideal outcomes in every area of your life
- Connection with like-minded peers
- A method to clear out natural “gunk” that arises (Time to let go!)
- All of the tools and materials you’ll need to create your own powerful vision board (You don’t have to bring a thing, breakfast and lunch is included)
- Take home your personal vision board and intentionally attract the outcomes in the months ahead
WICT Members only event:
$75.00 – Breakfast, lunch and workshop materials included
This workshop is a $300 value and WICT NY is co-funding your ticket, so you only pay $75 !
Due to the intensive nature of this workshop, there are limited spaces available.
9:30 – Check in and refreshments
10:00 – Workshop kick off
12:30 -Working lunch
4:45 – Wrap up
This workshop will be led by Shushan Aleaqui whose life passion is to help people work to their full potential. As a business and transformational coach she works with entrepreneurs, top executives and business leaders to develop strategies that propel them into their highest level of business and lifestyle success.
Prior to starting her consulting practice, Shushan was a corporate operations executive with over 25 years of experience across multiple industries where she designed and transformed new and existing business units, built and led high performing teams, and developed and launched new products and services. Shushan was sought after for her innovative approach at leading large-scale, highly complex and time-sensitive business transformation and product launch initiatives for startups and fortune 50 companies.
Shushan holds a BS in Business from Northeastern University. She holds Executive Certifications in Leadership, Business Strategy and Implementation