Skills for Success: Marketing Your Brand Tool Kit
When opportunity knocks, will you be ready?
Event Date: 09/11/2019
Event Time: 12pm
Event Location: Webinar
- Your boss just told you a position is opening up in your company – is your resume up to date?
- Are you using the right tools to showcase who you are, how you add value, and to tout your accomplishments?
Join WICT NY for this event as we walk you through how to build your marketing tool kit. This webinar will be led by Rebecca Vertucci, Customer Success Manager at LinkedIn and Founder of The Vertucci Group and Career Academy.
If you’re ready to feel prepared and confident to grow your career, this webinar is for you!
Rebecca will take you through the following:
The Personal Brand of You
- Creating a resume that works for you in content & style
- Crafting an effective LinkedIn Profile
- Who should have a personal website
- Tips on keeping your profile front and center and how to beat the algorithm
Job Search Strategies for 2019
- What’s working in today’s job market?
- How to conduct an effective job search
- AI Technology – how to use Applicant Tracking Systems to your advantage
- Building a network that packs a punch
- How to use social media in your job search
Customer Success Manager at LinkedIn and Founder of The Vertucci Group and Career Academy
Rebecca has presented to some of the biggest companies and organizations in the world. As a Senior Customer Success Manager at LinkedIn she has trained recruiters and hiring personnel on how to find and hire top talent and build their employer brands. A founding member of the Women@LinkedIn organization, she helped elevate the conversation around diversity and inclusion in the workplace, building programs and workshops that focus on employee development. Rebecca is also the founder of The Vertucci Group and Career Academy, which provides coaching, workshops and online programs for job seekers, career builders, entrepreneurs and corporate recruiters. Her company also focuses on helping organizations develop their recruiting and employer branding strategy. Rebecca is frequently called on to speak at conferences, universities and corporations to bring her unique perspective and expertise to audiences around the globe.