- Headspace contains a wealth of mindfulness trainings and resources.
- Talkspace, an online therapy portal, to talk with a therapist about anything, including COVID-19 adjustments/stressors.
- Yale’s most popular class on being happier in daily life is free online
- Waking Up App and meditation course – free month course here.
- Google leaders delivering talks on mindfulness. Selected recordings:
- For workouts at home, Classpass could be helpful. Included are “At Home” workout classes
- Peloton App – free for 90 days. Create an account here.
- CorePower is offering free online classes until their locations reopen
- Five Minute Lower Back Relief: Sitting in a new chair? Sitting more than normal? Take a quick 5 to relieve low back tension!
- Adult virtual games
- Kids Activities
SUBSCRIPTION-BASED ONLINE RESOURCES
- https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ – another helpful dashboard
- Bill Duane’s advice on Emotional Intelligence during a crisis
“A brilliant opportunity to learn and apply some new skills.” —Overheard in Intro to Coding: CSS & HTML
Take control of your future with Free Fridays. Every week through the end of June, we’re offering everyone a curated selection of online workshops. We’ve taken our most popular short-form classes — ranging from (ranging from $60 to $200 in value) — and made them 100% free.*
Check out what’s coming up below. RSVPs are required, so be sure to save that (virtual) seat. We’ll be back next week with a fresh round of workshops — until then, see you online!
YOUR NEAREST CAMPUS
New York City
902 Broadway and 10 E. 21st Street