Previous Virtual Events
Margaret Neale, the Adams Distinguished Professor of Management at the Graduate School of Business at Stanford University, joined us in January to explore the unique challenges that women face when negotiating in the webinar Getting (More of) What You Want.
The session offered a clear set of negotiating strategies that have proved successful for women in getting (more of) what they want in their social interactions and in their careers. The webinar is available to view here using the password “wict.” The accompanying PowerPoint deck can be downloaded as well.
Be sure to check out Professor Neale’s recommended books!
- “Ask For It” by Linda Babcock & Sara Laschever
- “Influence” by Robert Cialdini
- “Getting More of What You Want” by Margaret Neale & Thomas Lys
Dr. Tara Swart, neuroscientist, psychiatrist and leadership coach, joined us throughout 2015 in the WICT NY and Rocky Mountain Chapters’ “Gender Differences in the Brain” webinar series. Dr. Swart focused on Leading Sustainable Performance by clearly defining Meaning and Purpose. Miss the webinar? See it here!
Also don’t miss Dr. Tara Swart’s recommended book list!
1. “Top Dog – The Science of Winning and Losing” by Po Bronson & Ashley Merryman
2. “Mindset: The New Psychology of Success” by Carol Dweck
3. “Lean In” by Sheryl Sandberg
4. “Search Inside Yourself” by Chade-Meng Tan
5. “Thrive” by Arianna Huffington