Get Involved with WICT NY!
To learn more about getting involved send us an email at email@example.com!
VOLUNTEERING AND GIVING BACK
- Grace Buddies! WICT NY gives annual memberships to a select group of Grace Institute Graduates. An existing WICT NY member is assigned as a Grace Buddy to help them navigate WICT programming and events throughout the year.
- Converse with Confidence: Spend an hour or so performing mock interviews with soon-to-be graduates to get them comfortable in interview situations.
Career Day: Support Peggy Klaus’ Brag Party for the next cohort of Grace Graduates.
Dress with Grace: Help sort the donations and create a boutique for Dress with Grace, a bi-annual clothing drive for work-appropriate attire. Or lead a team at your company to solicit donations (details to come in Spring 2019).
This is a great way to share your experiences with a very deserving group of hard working women!
Find out more about Grace Institute here: http://www.graceinstitute.org
- Spend a high energy morning in April learning the arts of self-confidence and bragging. Often compared to an executive coaching session, this workshop leverages the talents of communications guru and author Peggy Klaus as she leads participants in strategies and techniques for communicating their worth. WICT NY Volunteers are paired with high school juniors who are preparing for college interviews. At the end of the workshop, you will be more than a little impressed with yourself and the students.
Find out more about SLN here: https://www.
- Manage speakers, panelists or busy registration tables, create and post event news and photos to social media accounts, and provide other event management support required by the event producers.
For more information or to join the Volunteer & Giving Back Committee, please contact Lori Kaufmann and Katherine Wells: firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Women’s Luncheon Planning Committee
Marketing and Communications Committee
- Email / Event RSVP Manager: Responsible for creating and distributing email blasts, and managing the event RSVP platform. Anyone with HTML, Photoshop, Eventbrite.com and / or Mailchimp.com experience is a bonus!
- Graphic Designers: Lend your creativity to e-blasts, the website, banners and more!
- Writers / Bloggers: If you have a passion for writing and want to help us promote our events by creating blog posts, crafting our newsletter and more. PR or Marketing background a plus.
- Live Tweeters: Responsible for live tweeting at all local chapter events. Must have an understanding of Twitter and a passion for social media.
- PR: Responsible for publicity surrounding signature events. PR background with contacts at publications a plus.
- Photographers: Help us capture the energy and excitement of our events!
- Social Media Contributors: Weekly help with posting evergreen content.
- Programming production team volunteers needed